HOME : FRIDAY NIGHT CHEESE : EBC GIRLS


Welcome to the Eltham Baptist Church Youth site. If you're in high school we'd love you to join us. Have a look around and check out what's going on.

Have a look at the pics of whats been going on through the year. We'll update them now and then...

As a church there are certain things that we value. You can take a look at our "5 functions".


Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Camp

The Youth Camp was a couple of weeks ago and it was great! Theres always something hilarious about a bunch of high school age guys sharing a small cabin together (man, it wreaked in there after about 10 minutes!) But i gotta say that late night, tired chatting is always a laugh!

Any highlights for you?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Youth camp muuuuuuuust have been great I'll try come next year
(Hey Neale Injury girl & Guess Who? are the same person)
And guess what I don't have coeliac disease. Hooray!!
Really wish someone would tell me why we can't do anything over easter as a youth group. Well gotta go but I'll go back on next week even... though it is the holidays.
Linds:)

EBC Youth said...

heh... you have many identities Lindsay. Its good news bout the coeliac disease!

I suppose Easter can be a busy time of year for many... but hey, your gonna get a phone call regarding youth group stuff thats starting up real soon... so you'd better keep the line free!

Anonymous said...

Hey tomorrow I am going to the doctors to get some blood tests done (SCCARRY) wish me luck.
Gosh I realy miss u guys (Alyce is already going to kill me for not coming on Sunday). Hopefully I can eventually return in two weeks when my dad comes back from America:)
P.S. My 92 year old granny is flying down for a weeks holiday 2morrow lets keep our fingers crossed that she makes it .
LOL Lindsay.

EBC Youth said...

hope the tests went well lindsay... and that your grandma is ok too! :)

Mudbl00d said...

Yuo spelted Reaked rongly but mi not mcuh bteta yup graet spellig